Twelve ideas for Christmas:
- Moscato d’Asti with panettone – enjoy this pairing of a delicious floral, sweet sparkling wine and fruity panettone.
- Port & Colston Bassett Stilton – a classic combination: buy a 2.2.kg ‘baby’ Silton or a ‘half baby’ – or by weight to accompany your port – £40 upwards for the pair.
- Vin Santo & Panforte/cantuccini/amaretto biscuits – Vin Santo with its intense hazelnutty & caramel flavours is superb with dried pastries and cakes – go on dip it in!
- Duc d’O – assorted liqueur chocolates – well priced from £7.90.
- Fudge in a decorative tin – luxury clotted cream fudge in a festive tin £10 – an ideal gift.
- Top fizz – Bellenda, Cormons or Zucchetto – great fizz starts at around £15 a bottle!
- Spirits – Calvados, Armagnac, Cognac, Amaretti, Limoncello, Birch Gin, Birch Gin ‘Sumatra’ – from the enjoyable to the very special, a treat for somebody you feel like spoiling.
- Van Roy – chocolate coated nuts – small tokens of affection.
- Chocolate Santas – perfect stocking filler
- Cuculo Cheese & Wine Club gift subscription – give as a one-off or regular delivery for someone who loves discovering cheese & wine. Each month is accompanied by crackers, literature and wine paired to complement the cheeses.
- Panettone – the perfect gift for all tastes with beautiful packaging.
- Truffle Brie – give the gift of luxury – Cinzia’s legendary unctuous hand-made brie, best ordered in advance.
Hampers to order.
Bespoke hampers can be put together for you with a choice of items specified by you at a price to suit your budget. Decorated and wrapped in cellophane our hampers make the ideal gift. Choose from the huge variety of stock in the shop or trust us to put it together for you. Prices from £25.